Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cold Shoulder



So classes are over and my finals start tomorrow. So why, oh why, is it when I need my computer the most, that it fails me? The little shit turns off on its own, won't turn back on, and the fan is ridiculously loud. I've had it for 4 years, so why can't the damn thing survive another week?! I've decided that when I buy a new laptop, I'm going to have some fun with my old one...

Here are my options:
1. Throw it out the window
2. Set it on fire (Hendrix style)
3. Throw it in a lake
4. Feed it to the cat/Maggie/bitch
5. Attempt to flush it down someone else's toilet, and then leave it there...
6. Run it over with a car
7. Drop kick it
8. Smash it with a baseball bat
9. Punch it...A LOT
10. All of the above

I'll be pondering more options until that special day of destruction happens, but in the meantime, I guess I should actually do my homework before I see the blue screen of death.







No comments:

Post a Comment