Sunday, April 25, 2010

From the Valley to the Stars



If writing a blog is anything like writing an academic paper, then I want to establish that I have no idea how to start this. Lucky for me, it isn't a paper at all! I can do whatever I want with it! Yay! I don't know why it's taken me this long to create one of these bad boys considering I LOVE reading them. Whenever I see that someone has a blog, you bet your ass I'm going to read it at least once.

So I decided to start actively writing shit down because I think I have one of the worst memories ever. I mean, I literally forget what happened 30 seconds ago all the time. With less than two weeks until graduation, and my trip to Germany afterwards, I feel like I might miss something. I want to be able to at least look back on this time and cherish it (even staying up all night to write papers).

Now that I'm so close to being done with school, I'm realizing that while maybe I didn't learn a whole lot in college, it has definitely changed my life. I think I'm ready to move on and find out what my future outside of school is going to be like.

Well, this concludes my first post, and I've gotta say that writing this was a real pain in the ass, BUT it's worth it. Let's just hope that for the sake of my brain cells, I will keep up with this shiz.

T.



No comments:

Post a Comment