Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Static Waves



My room in August '07


It's official; I'm no longer a homeless crumbum!
So after a few months of talk and debate between myself and the roomies, we have decided to remain in our apartment! However, that decision came after we signed something saying that we were going to move out and Meadow Creek had already rented our apartment to someone else. Things became a little crazy when we realized that there was a real possibility of having nowhere to live once our lease is up next month, but everything managed to work itself out. We are now in the process of applying again to live in our current residence of 3 years, and the new people agreed to move into a different apartment.

Ahh, so now that the living situation is figured out for at least the next year, I still have the daunting task of finding a real job. Let me just say, "NOOOOOO, I don't want to!!" Do I want money and real benefits? Hellz yeah! Do I actually want to work?...I think you know the answer. I have no idea what I really want to be doing for a living, but I've narrowed it down to something in the government. Eh, I'll think more about it once I actually start a job hunt for realz.

Instead of looking for employment of sorts, I've been doing what I do best; playing on the web! I'm still working in the crap shacks/watching youtube videos/watching shit on netflix, so that means I'm very unproductive...I guess I'm still trying to cling to my college life, lol.

My Current Addictions:
Glee
Freaks and Geeks
Drawn Together
United States of Tara
Nurse Jackie
Bones

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're addicted to Freaks and Geeks! How far are you in it? And hey don't worry about being a career, just be a bum like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *I meant HAVING a career, not being a career...

    ReplyDelete