Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ballerina


I really don't have anything relevant to write about because my life is being dominated by silly addictions. Yes, I should still be looking for a job, but I'll worry about that later. I obviously have much better things to do with my time...

Things ruining my life (in a good way):
1. Bones (it's quite the awful guilty pleasure)
2. Breaking Bad
3. Devouring boxes and boxes of fudgesicles
4. Coke; the soda, not the drug
5. Reading 3 books at once. The Radix, Journey to the End of the Night, and 1984
6. Kickin' some wii tennis and bowling ass. That's right, I'm a pro.
7. Oh, and I love playing real tennis too!
8. Harassing the cat.

Once I get out of this lazy phase (insert laugh) I'm sure I'll become a little more productive. Until then, I'm off to chase the cat!

1 comment: