Saturday, July 24, 2010

One Day More


I know that I've been neglecting to write lately, but I don't really have much going on. I've been applying for a lot of jobs, but I've also been getting rejected for a lot of them. However, I have snagged an interview to work for the city of Boulder. It's not my dream job , but it's a job and I straight up need one...

Speaking of work, I have been picking up a ton of hours at the good ol' crapshack/parking garage and it's been a brutal few weeks. Nobody should be confined to those metal death traps for 40 hours a week. Aside from the money, the only upside is seeing a billion hot air balloons in the morning when I leave my apartment. There's a place somewhere in Gunbarrel that's the launching pad for all of the balloons. I should see if I could bum a ride from them to work. How cool would that be, arriving at work by hot air balloon rather than something boring like the bus.

So I lied, I do have news. My hobag and very good friend Rachael is coming back home this Friday!

For the last year Rachael has been studying abroad in Germany, and I think it's about time that she's coming home! It's been a sad and long year harassing the cat without her. I can't wait to see that goofy face of hers!


1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing all those balloons when I lived on Jay Rd! Someday we should take a romantic balloon ride together. Oh, and please tell that hobag Rachael hi for me :-)

    ReplyDelete